Monday, August 1, 2011

Update [10] 2011 Hair Challenge-Frizz Go AWAY!

So0o0o, the ends of my hair is frizzy & bushy. My roots are curly. I'm thinking I need to trim my ends. I haven't done a trim in months. I've dusted my ends (taken off a little hair) every other week. I was going to wait till I was done with this challenge to really trim my ends the proper way, but I wanted to see how much my hair has grown since I've started this challenge. I don't think it'll be accurate once I'm in the last month die to the trimming I've been doing ::shrugs:: oh well!


The reason why I say this is because when I did my "BIG CHOP" in May, I didn't totally cut away all the perm. I did in fact cut like 80%. So that may have something to do with this current issue. I haven't been combing my hair (only when I need to detangle). I've been on top of my regimen game with moisture, deep conditioning, dusting the ends.


I'm going to treat my ends & be more cautious about them. I do try to pay enough attention to my ends as I do to the other parts of my hair. I know we tend to overlook our ends. Or maybe my hair is just like this naturally. I don't know. It's been something that's been bothering me.


Ps. the DC I've been doing has been great on my curls & moisture :) I'll be posting that soon!

Photo from: http://strawberricurls.tumblr.com

2 comments:

  1. I look forward to when you post the DC info!

    I found you on the blogger group Natural sunshine. I'm officially following you.

    Here's the link to my blog!

    http://kimbas2cents.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kimba! Thanks for following me. I'll def. check out your blog as well. I actually need to check back into that site lol...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment :)