Monday, August 8, 2011

Update [11] 2011 Hair Challenge-August Hair Regime

Here I am...month numero tres (Number 3)! This challenge seems slow, but I'm actually seeing quick results! One being hair growth :)
As it's starting to get hotter here in the desert area in Cali (100s), I plan to switch up my regime for this month. 1 reason being is because of the not so pretty frizz/messy ends I was complaining about HERE in this post. And my hair has been REALLY dry lately.


Although I don't use many different products in my hair, it's time to change how often I shampoo.
This months regime will be:
1. Co-wash once or twice a week
2. Shampoo hair every two weeks
3. Mint spritz my hair throughout the day
4. Oil my scalp every two days (As needed)
7. Continue taking my One a day vitamins
8. Doing a DC (Deep conditioning) the days I shampoo (As needed)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment :)