Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Homemade Deep Conditioner [4]

Yes, here I am again sharing another DC (Deep conditioner) concoction with you all. As always, it's no different than the others I've done. Awhile ago, I wrote for Update [7] of my Hair Challenge: Getting back On Track, and that's what I've been doing :)


That week I Co-washed my hair, I did a random DC on my hair.
The following items I used were:
1. Proclaim Natural 7 oil
2. Motions Conditioner
3. Herbal Essence "Hello Hydration"
4. Honey
5. EVOO



The next DC concoction I'll post about is the one I've been waiting to share with you all...I'll have pictures & stuff.


Ps. Honey is a great ingredient to mix in your own DC mixes. It makes the hair feel nice & locks in the moisture (Something we need). Also, remember to keep the DC on for as long as you can. Your hair will love you!!! You can also sit under the dryer with a cap on low heat to help as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment :)