Friday, August 19, 2011

Product Review: Aussie- Hair Insurance *Leave In Conditioner *

This is my first time trying any product by Aussie. And it's definitely not my last. This is one of my "Go to" hair products right now. Its said that this leave in is "Accented with Australian Silk Protein, puts in overtime to keep your hair strong against damage." Reason why this is 1 of my "Go To" products:


Purchased from: Wal Mart
Price: Around $3
Size: 8FL Oz.
-It smells great!
-Convenient
-Moisturizes my hair, but not for the whole day.
-Watery (Which I love)
-Great for mixing with other products/oils
-It's a great size, the product comes out well
{Front view}

{Back view}


{Back view of ingredients}
I use this product often
Most of the time I use it for the scent that it has

Rating 4/5
Have you tried any products by Aussie? & what's the leave in conditioner you're currently using? 

3 comments:

  1. Not a bad price, at all! Will give it a try come September!

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried Aussie products yet. I use Salerm 21 leave in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Dr. R. where did you purchase it from?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment :)