Tuesday, July 5, 2011

What's Been Up? Where Have You Been?



Hey lovely people...
So I've been MIA over this way. Reason being is A) I've been lazy B) I've just been posting blog posts on my other blogs & not commenting back & checking blog posts like I normally do. Although this is common in the blogging world..I feel like I've missed out on a lot. I've been awarded a few awards, recognized & included in Follow Fridays. You guys are the best seriously. Please forgive my tardiness.


All in all..I'm here..alive, doing better and blessed. I'll have to update over this way today. Hair related stuff, my life, & product reviews. Also. I'm thinking about doing a giveaway on something small. Even though I'm still unemployed I find ways to give back here & offline...


Okay, chat with you all soon. Thank you for sticking around & commenting :)

2 comments:

  1. So glad you are ok. I was wondering what was up! Hope you are well today! Kiah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea I'm around...more so on the other side lol...Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment :)