Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Update [4] 2011 Hair Challenge- Products I'm Using

What products are you currently using?
**=Products I use often
Shea Moisture-Organic Raw Shea [Review Coming Soon) Butter Moisture Retention Shampoo [Review Coming Soon]
**ECO Styler Gel-Olive Oil
Cantu-Shea Butter (Leave in conditioner) [Review Coming Soon]



Procalim Natural 7 oils
**EVOO
**My mint spritz..you can check that out HERE
**Aussie-Hair Insurance (Leave in conditioner)



Herbal Essence (Shampoo)
**Hello Hydration ...& conditioners
**VO5 Milk Moisture-passion fruit

...last & most important Water!

6 comments:

  1. I used the herbal essence hello hydration and it smells so great!! :)
    Seeing this post i think i really need to get more stuff for my hair :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doesn't it! I love it. I've been using it for years now. Lol, don't become a product junkie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol i just see so many people around using so many different things, its making me feel like i dont take good enough care of my hair :/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know the feeling. That's how I felt when I started out being more conscious about my hair.There's nothing wrong with trying out new products but find out what works for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. do you like the eco styler gel. I heard mix reviews about it. I want to try it so im just going to get the smaller jar & not the bigger tube just to see how my hair takes it

    ReplyDelete
  6. @KiKi I'm actually going to post a review about the eco styler & another gel I've used. It def. works differently on everyone & depending how you use it makes a difference.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment :)