Wednesday, July 13, 2011

My Book Shelf: In The Meantime by Iyanla Vanzant

I checked out this book like three months ago & kept renewing it because I haven't finished it yet. This time I HAVE to finish it. I'm fresh out of my renewals lol. Anyways, I'm on Chapter 2 (There's 12 chapters). I've been reading another book that I'll share in another post.


This book is about "Finding yourself & the love you want". I checked out this book around the time of my break-up. Being in the meantime is whatever situation you're in now (That's what I took from it). I consider it my down time/me time as I made a post about this in the past. It talks about relationships, being in love, the lessons of relationships etc.


I will not be doing a book review on this or any other books I share. I wanted to share /keep track of the different books I have read/reading/want to read (in the tab on top). Please share & leave a comment below with some interesting books you have read/reading.


Have any of read this book?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment :)