Monday, February 14, 2011

Thee "Happy Valentine's Day" Text

I don't know what's more annoying. Someone who isn't far at all wishing me a happy valentine's day or sending it through a text.

You have a phone, you can call, but you choose to text me? One reason why I CAN'T and will NOT deal with him & his wishy washy decisions. You say you want to make it work, but your actions say something else. I'm not even confused, because I know you're not serious.

I just need to face the music, and leave it be. I'm tired of giving people chances. No more being nice.

The least that could have been done was, to spend time together. Something I wasn't counting on. I rather deal with this transition with no contact/communication what so over. I'm not trying to relapse from something that's hurting me. Thinking about how it could be. But you give everyone else the time of day.

I want more & I refuse to settle...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment :)