Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Attitude Week

Seems like every other person I came across has had a bad attitude. I won't mention any names, but I'm really not the person to mess with right now.


I can't stand individuals that act like their the only ones that has a LIFE. Or the world stops when they become busy.


Pet peeve: not returning phone calls. Oh, but we have time to tweet, facebook it up, and text selective individuals. Please spare me with the lies & mood swings. 
And more guys are starting to have female traits. I'm going to need them to man up a little bit.


Anyways...trying to remove negative energy out of my life. And a few people as well. I can't take much more of the reckless, random attitudes. 


People I thought I once knew, I no longer know. Invisible and unreliable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment :)