Saturday, February 19, 2011

Day 4 - your views on religion. (Thursdays)

Def. of religion


re·li·gion

the body of persons adhering to a particular set of beliefsand practices: a world council of religions.
4.
the life or state of a monk, nun, etc.: to enter religion.
5.
the practice of religious  beliefs; ritual observance of faith.
6.
something one believes in and follows devotedly; a point ormatter of ethics or conscience: to make a religion of fightingprejudice.

re·li·gious



of, pertaining to, or concerned with religiona religiousholiday.
2.
imbued with or exhibiting religion pious; devout; godly: areligious man.
3.
scrupulously faithful; conscientious: religious care.

Am I religious?


I would have to say yes. 2004 was when I really started getting close to God (When I went away to college). Although I wasn't able to attend church like I wanted to, I always kept Him in my daily life. There has been times where I had fallen off. But today is what matters. I've done many different things to get closer to God. Praying & meditating throughout the day. Reading scriptures, doing my duties as a Christian woman & much more. I've changed my ways. I've never been that wild & crazy chick in college. & although I have graduated, I'm not turning into that girl now. Not my thing.


No offense to anyone, but that's not my thing. I'm just trying to better myself and get closer to God, and surrounding myself with Christ like beings. You need to be around those you want to be like. Learn and pray for one another.


This is so off topic...back on topic


But my views on religion is that I serve only one God. If you don't that's fine & on you. It's important to me, and I don't judge others that feel otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment :)