Sunday, February 20, 2011

Day 6 - write 30 interesting facts about yourself (Saturdays)

1. Only child
2. I wanted to be a Dermatologist
3. I use to make web pages when I was in high school
4.I've never been to a concert
5. I sing in the shower
6. I have two rooms
7. Very organized
8. I love to help others
9. Working on a mentoring program
10. I don't like to go out clubbing much
11. I've been to Disneyland more than 5 times
12. I don't have to read directions on new electronics I purchase
13. I'm the handywoman around my house
14. I know how to change a tire
15. I bought my first car
16. In middle school I had my own club
17. My freshmen year in college I use to sell blank CD's & floppy disks from my dorm room
18. I use to own two cellphones at once
19. I was diagnosed with Bronchial Asthma at the age of 3
20. I'm allergic to corn & certain fruits
21. When B2K was popular, I was a huge fan
22. I'm not from the south, but I love southern music
23. I've never been drunk
24. My dad was asked to play for the San Diego Padres years ago
25. Related to Otis Redding
26. I started working at the age of 16
27. I had my first serious relationship when I was 21
28. I like to dip my pizza in ranch
29. I hate roller coasters
30. Never been in a fight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment :)