Sunday, February 13, 2011

Old Post: Who Are You Looking For?


Some of you may remember me tweeting this months ago:

You're either looking for Mr. Right, Mr. Right Now, or Ms. Me

Mr. Right- He's usually the guy that you typically don't go looking for. This is the guy that sort of gives you the feeling that he's "too good to be true" & dropped down from heaven. A lot of ladies tend to overlook guys like this. Their exterior at times throws you off, so he never had a chance to begin with.

Mr. Right Now- This is usually the guy that ladies tend to mess around with. No strings attached just pure sexual relations and barely any conversation. Why? 9/10 you think he's Mr. Right! This type of guy isn't for those that are seeking a relationship. But some ladies get so caught up with the sex that they catch feelings. When in the ending he doesn't have the same for you.
Ms. Me- This person here is stranger to MANY of us ladies. I've heard the line "I'm single because I want to get to know me, no strings attached, better myself & get my priorities together before jumping into another relationship." We ladies usually don't get to know Ms. "Me" until we've had enough of boys and their games. So "me time" is long overdue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment :)