Monday, February 14, 2011

Day 1 - your current relationship

I'm currently single. Have been single since Jan. 20 something 2011. But mentally since July 2010. Yup pretty much. Single life is...allowing me to get to know myself as a (going on 25 yr old woman).  I was so use to being in a relationship for 3yrs and some months (almost 4). I can't say I lost myself because I haven't. BUT, it's a change from what I'm use to. Even through the distance we had.


Single life is fine. It's the breakup that's a process. I don't have an issue being alone. But it's difficult right now because I'm healing from a broken heart. It's a task, but I know I'll get through it.


"The Lord has heard my plea; the Lord will answer my prayer" -Pslam 6:9

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment :)