Saturday, May 14, 2011

Reflection: What Makes YOU Happy?

Yes, I've been MIA. But not on purpose this time. I've been on the busy side. Which totally felt OH so good. Now I have some down time...


I'll be back to blogging about my HAIR journey, and something I wouldn't have thought I would do so soon with my hair.
& the different products I've been using, as well as recipes...& other random stuff.


Back to the topic at hand. I was sitting here on my computer and was thinking. I wonder what makes others happy. What is that one thing you can count on to make you happy? It could even be an individual. But carefully think about what it is that makes you happy INSIDE and OUTSIDE and why. I'm really interested in knowing. It allow me to get to know you ALL.

5 comments:

  1. hummm when am not feeling well I always watch an episode of 'My wife and kids'. It makes me laugh and then everything is better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a good question! Writing poetry really makes me happy...it's something I've been doing since I was in elementary school. Unfortunately, I'm too scared to ever read it in front of people so I just keep it hidden in my notebook -___- I have a feeling that the day I perform in front of other people, my poetry will make me even happier than it does now! I just need to build up the courage :)

    That GOOD GOOD Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Sauniya I love that show. I'm glad they're showing re-runs.

    @Dee I'm sure you'll build that courage over time. Mentally prepare yourself. I love to write from time to time. It really relieves stress for me.

    Thanks for sharing ladies :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. At the end of the day...I know I can count on my husband. He is such an encourager and never complains. He is my rock.....the one that keeps me grounded! Kiah

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a blessing. I hope to have that some day Kiah :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment :)