Sunday, May 15, 2011

Update [1] 2011 Hair Challenge-Brief

This is going to be quick & simple. Reason being is because it's late, but I wanted to get this post up ASAP.


1. I did the BC (big chop) The day of my challenge started.Yes, my hair is now SHORT. 5-6inches gone :(
2. I've been relaxer free since Spring 2010 (Year). But I dated it Aug, 2010
3. Started the challenge May 6th
4. I shampoo my hair ONCE a month (I don't apply a lot of product on my hair 
5. Co-wash a few times a week, followed by hot treatments
6. Figuring out what products work for my hair


That's about it. Update #2 will be geared towards my HAIR goals & the products I'm currently using.

2 comments:

  1. I love your Plan! Praying that you suceed. I am praying I will too! lol. Much Love!
    ~Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much :)
    I wish the best your way as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment :)