Sunday, May 15, 2011

Share Your Hair Type: Simplicity

Hey ladies!


So, I'm finally getting around to talking about my hair & all that other stuff. As stated in my description section of my blog, I will be talking about MY natural hair. I noticed I have followers that are following for other reasons as well. So I won't go into depth about my hair.


This is a post where YOU can get an idea of what my hair is like & I want to get to know YOUR hair type.




You're probably like "Oh, well girl I'm a 2c". Or maybe "Hmmm, I don't know what type I am". If you thought the second thought, I'm with you. I don't know my hair type, nor do I care that much (Not that big of a deal to me).
Some natural hair women like to know what type of hair they have so they can better identify what type of products they can use. Or different naturals do this so they can get more information about their hair.


I'm simple. All I know is that my hair coarse, have 90% shrinkage when water has been applied to my hair & dries without anything being done to it (Like the time when I tried to define my curls. Omg, I don't know what I did wrong but it was a fail situation. I'll share that in another post).


Onward...As stated in my last post. I did the big chop the day of my hair challenge. I have two, maybe three different type of curls going on in my hair. I have the spiral, the wavy, loose curl. & my hair is really thick.


Okay, so share away (Be descriptive).

4 comments:

  1. They should have a type 5 just for my hair. thats how curly and coarse it is. A lot of combs have been broken and traumatised by it.. lol

    My hair is natural now, it has been for a couple of months. i can't remember exactly when i decided to cut the relaxed bit..sometimes at the end of last year.
    I had my hair natural for 19 year, then 2 years after i started relaxing, it started to break and my hair line which i was already battle-ling with, became worse. I thought about doing an 'amber rose style' but the hair line was so bad that it would have still been visible. I am using Dr Miracle on it once in a while and it's growing really slowly but at least its there.
    I don't really do much with my hair.. just braids to get a weave on, and i try to wash it every month...
    That's my story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, I know the feeling. My hair is a bit better from when I was younger. Probably from wearing relaxers all the time. Water & creamy moisturizers are my best friends. My hair loves it. I find that braids/corn rows help my hair grow faster.
    Do you use a wide tooth comb?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do actually but there is not really a great difference, it still hurts lol.
    Am trying to switch from weave to corn rows, i think that would be better for my hair now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm, not good. Remember to comb through your hair when it's wet ONLY. Otherwise they say finger comb your hair (Hard at times I know).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment :)