Saturday, March 19, 2011

Canceling The Pity Party: BronzeGoddess01

I just recently subscribed to her channel on Youtube and I am so happy that someone recommended it to me. She speaks the truth. 
As I've been going through different things, I've been taking time to get to know myself, and get closer to God. And it's funny, she speaks on things I stopped doing. 
What is feeling sorry for yourself going to do? I'm in the way of my blessings. God is waiting on me to stop the foolishness and tighten up my faith & trust in him. 
I know that's it because I feel it! I'm not perfect, and I never claimed to be, so I admit when I'm wrong and try not to make that same mistake again. 


Please check out this video: Pep Rally/Cancel the pity party

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment :)