Sunday, March 20, 2011

No Sugar Coating-Cleaning Out My Closet

I just need to release some negative energy and how I feel about this situation.

I don't care anymore...
I am no longer "cool" with those that call themselves my friends, but don't act on it. I am no longer keeping negative, non-reliable, sometimey people in my life. You either play your role to the best of your ability or not at all. Don't fake the funk. 


It kills me when people have "positive change" in their lives, but they change for the worst. What's up with that? There's just individuals that I no longer have a desire to be "friends" with.


I'm upset yes. Because where were you when you DID not see me around anymore. Where were you when I started to fade away? Where were you when I needed you? With the different events that have occurred in my life, and people didn't show up and play their part, things are so much clearer to me now. And that's fine. We grow apart. Won't be a part of this life time though. If you see this, if you don't, its what-everrrrr.


As I said to my first love. I wish you nothing but the best. And I truly meant that. The same goes for EX-circle (old friends). It was nice while it lasted. It's just time to separate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment :)