Sunday, March 20, 2011

Bible Quotes

"But I keep praying to you, Lord, hoping this time you will show me favor. In your unfailing love, O God, answer my prayer with your sure salvation"-Psalm 69:13


"I know the Lord is always with me. I will not be shaken, for he is right besides me"-Psalm 16:8


"Let me hear of your unfailing love each morning, for I am trusting. Show me where to walk, for I give myself to you"-Psalm 143:8


"How long must I struggle with anguish in my soul, with sorrow in my heart every day? How long will my enemy have the upper hand?"-Psalm 13:2


The storm will not last forever. The struggle won't last for long. Take what you please on your down time. When you're down, you don't have to stay down. I myself, take things and learn from it. A little of everything. God is beyond good. He keeps me, heals me, strengthens me, teaches me, loves me & so much more. The rain will NOT last forever.-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment :)