Wednesday, August 1, 2012

I Can Make My OWN Smoothies...thank you

So lately I've been more in tune with what I've been eating. I'll share more about that in another post. But lately I've been in the kitchen (morning & before bed) making smoothies. Very simple & delish smoothies. They are way better than the ones you get at the juice stores (In my opinion). I hate the fact that you can taste the fruit (chunks). Eww the texture makes me gag. lol
So no more buying my juices from juice it up & places like that...
Plus mine is cheaper
Also, I can't eat all of the wonderful fruits out there (allergic)
Anyways...what I use & how I make it is simple. 
-1 pack of this smoothie mix (Walmart)
-Milk
-Bananas
-Ice
Then use my blender & blend away...for awhile
Bam! A party in my mouth. Great snack/breakfast for me.
I'm trying to incorporate healthier foods in my diet

I use a half a pack of the smoothie mix, & half of a Banana for the morning & the other half at night.
I'll probably up my Banana intake ( a whole instead) once I go back to work...
But it just depends if the Banana doesn't make my throat scratchy :-/
Any tasty, simply smoothie recipes that you use?

4 comments:

  1. i never tried making a smoothie on my own, i should try it i have to remember to buy that smoothie mix next time i go to walmart.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, try it & let me know if you like it. They usually have a few different flavors.

      Delete
  2. definitely i'll try that. (:

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment :)