Sunday, October 9, 2011

Thank you! Hello! And All That Jazz...

Although it's been a week since my last...random blog post "What Bothers Me About Breast Cancer Awareness Month". I feel like it's been a month!

What have I been up to? Work, getting my mentoring program together (MY Girls), work, & blogging over on my beauty blog. I haven't had much to report about other than my protein diet that I did for a few weeks.



I'm still doing the hair challenge, I'm still happy, & still praising His name. Life is so so so so much better than a few months back. It's crazy. I mean those months seemed like 6 long, depressing months!


On a better note, I've noticed throughout the last few weeks I've gained quit a few followers. HIIIII, thank you for following me. For whatever reason, I'm glad you're here. I hope you can take something from my blog & use it in a positive way :)


I just wanted to get this post OUT THERE & properly say hello to everyone & thank you for the love & follows. I'll be checking you new people out if you have a blog that's under your profile.


I plan to talk more about my hair journey, official update on ME...my life. More so for me, & share a few projects I've been working on. I hope those that find the different things I will post, find it interesting & will support them, if not, that's quit alright :)


Have a blessed day everyone...will be posting soon!

2 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment :)