Monday, November 5, 2012

What Some of My Sunday Co-Wash Days Consist of...

I've found that shampooing my hair often is a no no. When I started this natural hair journey, I thought this was something I needed to do. I mean it seems logic. Who wants dirty hair? But, for some (like myself) your natural oils are better than dry, brittle hair

Sunday's hair day: Wanted to showcase items I typically use on my hair every week on my wash aka Co-wash days.

-Applied VO5 Milk Moistures conditioner + oil mix (EVOO, coconut oil, grapeseed oil which is pictured below).
-Allowed that to stay on my hair for an hour & detangle my hair
-Washed it out
-Conditioned & detangled AGAIN with TRESemme moisture rich

photo: left-to-right mixed oils, Organic Root Stimulator Hair May & Restortative Mask

-Protein treatment: with Organic Root Stimulator Hair Mayo (left it in my hair for a few hours then washed it out).
-Applied the One n' Only Argan Oil Restorative Mask to my hair & let sit for 10mins.
-Hot oil treatment with my oil mix (pictured above) + JBCO (Jamaican Black Castor Oil). Sat under my dryer for an hour.

Lastly...
-Applied the ApHogee ProVitamin Leave in Conditioner
-The applied the Organic Root Stimulator Olive Oil hair lotion

Question: What are some products you use when you CoWash your hair?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment :)