Friday, November 9, 2012

Make Room For The New...

What girl doesn't like new clothes? When I clean out my closet, new clothes show up.

In order to make room for new things in our lives we must get rid of the old. In order to kick a bad habit you must replace whatever that habit is with something new. You can't take away & not fill that void. Makes sense?

So, my goal is to make room for the new...my blessings!

Although it's right on time, I'm NOT doing this because a new year is approaching shortly, but because it's time. I don't believe in new year's resolutions but goals.

I wanted to share this with you all, just in case some of you may have been thinking about doing something similar. Well here is your PUSH now GO!

God wants US to be givers. At times or many times, we need to give things we want to hold on to, but don't need in order to make room for something better.

Maybe you want to keep that jacket you bought 7 years ago, and you're telling yourself "I'll wear it one day" but you've yet to have put it on. Give that away to someone in need. Find someone who will appreciate it. Seek the needy & provide. We are here as GOD's children to help one another out.

I hope this has inspired you all to do your part. Whether big or small. But remember "Do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing" -Matthew 6:3

I live by that scripture.... God bless

[Photo above] My friend, a young girl who came out to our prom workshop the beginning of this year & myself :)

4 comments:

  1. great post!!! Lately I've been thinking how great it would be to give back in someway since I recently moved to a new state and have no family here. Why sit at home and do nothing when I could be helping someone who is in greater need! So thanks for the encouraging post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you...Glad I could be of inspiration :)

      Delete
  2. Also I gave you an award on my blog! -- http://hersheykissez86.blogspot.com/2012/11/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment :)