Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Keep Going: God Has The Last Say

When you find yourself not wanting more out of life, listen to your conscience. It's there for a reason.

I think sometimes we stay in situations longer than we should because we're comfortable. So comfortable to where we don't want to do the work, or to see how we can make our next move our best move. Have a better plan. Make life more enjoyable.

I've grown tired to certain things in my life. And I remember feeling like this the beginning of January (off & on). Although I can say that I have been making some changes to move in a different direction, it's just the process is so slow.

I say all this to say, don't get to comfortable. Don't grow to like your situation. But be content & patient with God. If you don't like it, get out of it and do something about it. We have a choice, and whether we do something about it or not is totally up to us.

But I refuse to settle. I refuse to not live my life purpose. I refuse to be unhappy. I refuse to allow my emotions to get the best of me. I refuse to let others THINK they have the last say on decisions they THINK are in their hands. My GOD is an awesome GOD! He always has the last say. So the job I think I may never get is in the hands of the Lord. That is my new outlook on things. I believe & have faith it will ALL work out.

I don't allow things of the word to take control of what is not theirs from jump anymore. I praise God for all He has done & doing in my life. One closed door just means I need to keep going. If it's something you really want, keep going for it. Don't allow others to hold the key to your happiness & what you want out of life. Not even your mother, daddy, grandma, etc....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment :)