Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Working on My Fitness: My Ex's Are MY Motivation To Get FIT!

I know you maybe looking at the title of this post like, what?! What does that mean Ashley? Lol, okay, don't think I'm crazy & I kind of think this is common but most don't think about it or talk about it. But my ex's are my motivation to continue my get right (fit) & eat healthy on this difficult journey.=
photo from: 8tracks.com

Every time I think,come in contact, or something reminds me of one of them (The memorable ones) that is what instantly gets me up & going!
I want to be the WOW effect when/if they see me later down the line...
Yuppp you messed up.
Of course, physical appearance isn't everything, but it does play a big part for men
To think they COULD of had a smart, fit, loving, beautiful woman who also has goals on their arm still *lol*
Oh well, God has something better for me
 Until then, let me go get my work out on because I'm feeling REALLY motivated
:) 

9 comments:

  1. that's exactly a wonderful reason to motivate you. LOL, because that'll be always in the back of your mind like yeahhh, look what you lost out on. Good luck with it all! never give up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol thats funny but also true, i ran into a ex in the mall recently and i spoke, no hard feelings or anything and the look on his face was like "damn" i laughed on the inside. No to rub it in his face or anything but its like "bam looked what you missed out on"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hilarious. I feel you though. Life has a way of making sure that exes cross paths @ when/if they see me later down the line...

    Motivation, indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's what inspires me to lol sad but true :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It sounds crazy, but it definitely feels right. But it’s not like you’re doing this to get him back, though you could use that experience as part of your motivation to boost your self-esteem. But more than that, you should be on this journey for yourself. Being fit would benefit not only your physical appearance, but also your physical and emotional health. Good luck!

    Steve Leclair @ Orangetheory Fitness

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment :)