Saturday, July 7, 2012

Check Out My Beauty Blog Glam No Labelz & MYGirls...

Hey ladies, 

I wanted to remind or share with you that I DO have other blogs/websites out there. I know some of you that follow me here may not know that I have a beauty blog, as well as a website for my mentoring program MYGirls. Please check those out as well.
I'm currently working on a slew of things dealing with all of my brands right now.
I have a small beauty giveaway going on for GlamNoLabelz on Facebook
As well as preparing for events for MYGirls
Check those out when you get a chance...
Also, MYGirls is looking for guest bloggers...

2 comments:

  1. Hey Ashley, I just visited MY Girls and I love the mission, idea and everything it stands for. I'm interested in guest blogging. What are the guidelines for submitting? Keep on being an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment :)