Sunday, June 24, 2012

Joyce Meyer: Be a Mouthpiece for God!

If you can grasp an understanding of the power of the words you speak, it may just change the course of your life! Your mouth is a powerful tool, either for God or for the enemy. In other words, you can either speak positive, uplifting, encouraging things into existence in your life or produce negative, gloomy and discouraging things.


Now, I don't believe any of us want to be a mouthpiece for the devil. But the fact is, the mouth can be used for blessing or destruction, not only in our lives, but also in the lives of others. I've seen it in my own life. There was a time when pretty much everything I said was negative.


I'd much rather be a mouthpiece for God than the enemy. I want to speak His truth and enjoy my life.


First Peter 3:10 says "Let him who wants to enjoy life and see good days...keep his tongue free from evil and his lips from guile." Do you want to enjoy life?  Then use your mouth to speak the things of God into your life!
-Joyce Meyer

You can check out Joyce Meyer & her Bible plans on YouVersion via a smartphone app.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment :)