Monday, June 6, 2011

10 months Being Natural

I'm late (days) with recognizing being natural for 10 months now. I had my last relaxer Spring 2010. I can't recall the month, so I just made August my official starting date.


Anyways. It hasn't been an easy journey, but I am making progress. I was transitioning for 9 months and boy was it not easy. It was always something new with my hair.


Now, things are a bit better (after I big chopped in May). My natural texture is beautiful. I have a combination of waves & curls. When my hair is wet, I have a lot of skrinkage which I hate. They say embrace your hair for what it is, but I'm not going to sit here and act like I love it. Because I don't. Just like I don't like the length.


Speaking of length. I'm going to straighten my hair and check the length of it sometime this week. I wasn't able, nor did I want to straighten my hair when I did the big chop.


I'm hoping to get those other posts I promised up this week. 


Hope all is well...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment :)