Monday, February 4, 2013

Joyce Meyer: God Can Clean Up Any Mess

I was seriously abused throughout my childhood. My life was horrible! I don't remember ever being really happy until I was in my twenties. My mind was a mess, my emotions were a mess...everything was a mess!

But it didn't stay that way. God has dealt with me, changed me and brought me through it all. Now I have a great relationship with God, real peace and joy, good relationships with family and friends, and I'm doing what God has called me to do.

Hebrews 11:16 tells us God rewards those who diligently seek Him. I've discovered that anything I sacrificed to get closer to God and obey Him, I received back from Him many times over what I gave. and what He gave me was always much better.

I understand, I've been through some really bad stuff. But God will reward those who seek Him. Be determined to seek Him in the midst of your hardship. He is more than able to clean up your messes!

***You can find this devotional plan, along with others from the YouVerison Bible app under Joyce Meyer: Promises for Your Everyday Life

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment :)