Sunday, May 6, 2012

Life Application...

Daily Reading

I got this from a plan I was reading a month ago from the app You Version...


Have you ever grown tired of praying for something or someone? Paul says we should "devote" ourselves to prayer and be "alert" in prayer. Our persistence is an expression of our faith that God answers our prayers. Faith shouldn't die if the answers come slowly, for the delay may be God's way of working his will in our lives. When you feel tired of praying, know that God is present, always listening, always answering-maybe not in ways you had hoped, but in ways that he knows are best.


A great reminder typing this out...Keep praying & stand firm in your faith.

5 comments:

  1. yes, faith is important.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you ladies for checking out this post :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Ashlee, I also find that when are don't give up in prayer, it is an act of reminding myself that God is faithful:)

    Thanks for following Me...

    ReplyDelete
  4. So true. I believe in the power of prayer even during the times where God doesn't feel as if my "want" is greater than His need for me.


    Good read.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree Cindy :)

    Great way to put it Don..thank you

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment :)